Blue Heaven

Blossoms spring
Through a lull of leavings
Collapsing timelines of falling kismet
It is the pull force of magnetic fields
Tugging at parts of me
Unwillingly; uncontrollably
Warm spongey hues flush and full
Golden swells embracing waves of true
Swirls of galaxies in infinite fractals
Absentee lovers
Arrivals unannounced
Alienation of reality
Acoustically pronounced
In harmonic hauntings
Until wanting weeps in drizzled dreaming
Floating back through parallels
Splitting God particles for supper
It is the taste of colliding others
It is light on my tongue
That slowly dissolves
In saccharine saturations
In a single dose Of blue. 



I heard that up in Heaven

All the skies are blue

With a sun that rises early

And lasts the whole day through

And as beautiful as this might sound

I hope it isn't true

For if it never rains in Heaven

What would the farmers do?

Hard working hands would tend to lands

But no harvest would they see

As all God's clay

I seek the rain

For grasses to break free

All agricultural bounty

Cattle, sheep or crop

Would perish in the hardened ground

If I never saw a drop.  

On earth my soil and livelihood

You soaked with constant rain

I fought against your command

My efforts all in vein

To further my life's struggle

You took your love away

My broken heart left empty

As the barn that holds no hay

One day I'll carry dark clouds

To your dry fields in the sky

Unleashing Heaven's teardrops as I swing your reaper's scythe

Slashing them from limb to limb setting water free

November sun upon the lake

Sheep graze upon our hill

I feel you're watching

As I plough through winter's chill

Content but disheartened

Our years they were so few

Like rain that falls from Heaven

My tears they fall for you.




An anatomy of sapless existence weaved on the cobwebs of mind

Spewed on the lyrics grazing in the grace of requited breath

Adorned by the requiem paraded in the zeal of a cynical rhyme

My willful whispers of crimson help turns braille in the mourning of time

In transient spaces reflects the glasshouse of barren destinies

As silent streets jive on the winds of peripheral promises

Gospels of undying seasons hide behind the curtains of a jewelled afterglow

A harrowed moon glimmers on the shattered sacraments of scattered aspirations

In the diction of shadowed tomorrow shimmers a strangled tear of forloned opia

Hovering over the corpse of a smile dispersed in the paleness of a ghost

As the sun is sketched in the ambient noir of scarred solace

With flightless laughter stoned in a butterfly's broken wing

Strange revelations consume the ennui of light decadent on life

As moral monuments wash away at the pores of cleanesed horrors

Sprinkles of sorrow caress the tear soaked haven of my pillow

Where fathomless feasts of morose senses are inequitably served

In twinkled tunes bleeds the tear of a fragrant ballad

Inhaling the exile of a roseate weed and exhaling the remnants of an arid tree

The hallowed springs of candescent flickers laments in the hollow fragments of my tongue

For the lushness of loneliness swings in the exuberance of my garden

As showers of serene snowflakes melt into palliative pellets

The reminiscence of beauty withers in the copious montage of gloom

And as I muster the grey crypts of my collapsed sanity

The debris of poised times chime on the wavelets of forsaken lagoon

My vision barbed by the extent of my eyes seek an ambiguous horizon

As disguised satire blooms in the radiance of a sacred sunset

The somnolence of my soul walks along the fields of a cremated harvest

Awakening in the infertile breeze brushing a ravine of sadness. 

Comments